July 22, 2011

As part of my birthday celebration, we went to a Peter Bradley Adams concert in the city on Tuesday night. It was at a sweet little music hall that offered the option of a dinner reservation. We went the dinner reservation ticket route and it worked out great. We had a great view of the stage and dinner and dessert were delicious.


I even got a picture taken with Peter Bradley Adams (or PBA as we call him). I know he's not that famous and not many people have heard of him, but I was pretty excited. If you like beautiful lyrics and a relaxing style on the guitar, you should give him a listen. I like him so much I want his music on my "labor playlist".


2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a fun bday!! cool pic with PBA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great evening and a wonderful way to make a week of 'JL's Birthday Celebration.' Happy Birthday, sweet child o' mine. Love you!

    ReplyDelete