Picks of the Week 4.15.11
Memorizing Scripture: Why and How - Desiring God
For the Love of Sourdough! Starting a Sourdough Adventure - Keeper of the Home
We are going to the beach tomorrow! Woohoo! I need my dose of sand under my feet and salty sea air. I think we are going to bring Shinobi too. He loves digging in the sand.
Also, I think I felt my first kicks yesterday. One while I was driving and two while sitting at my desk. It felt like out of nowhere a tiny fist punched me from the inside right below my belly button. Very surprising each time, what a little rascal!
What!?! Really?! First kick...then 2 more?! P90a <-because he/she is just starting the kickbox exercises! :) Soooo excited! Yay! Enjoy the sand..surf..and hopefully sun.
ReplyDeletelove you!
Yay! That is so fun once you can start feeling the kicks! It makes it seem so much more real! So excited for you Jamie!
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie!
ReplyDeleteI think I will need to buy one of those bands soon. Right now I can still wear my regular jeans, but I am doing a little trick with a rubber band around the button so I don't have to button them all the way. One of my co-workers taught me that. So far it has worked like a charm!
When is the wedding? And when are you due?
It's so exciting that you are feeling kicks now! I read that some women can start feeling them as early as 14 weeks, but I'm at 16 and I haven't felt any yet. Hopefully soon!
-Kira