January 17, 2011

I just realized I never shared how my chicken turned out. It made for some great dinners during the week and a lot of broth. I froze some for later and used the large jar to make soup. Definitely going to make a habit of this.


This weekend I made some sourdough pancakes and crackers. They turned out great. I was pretty surprised. Jonathan and I both agreed that the pancakes didn't even really need syrup or butter on them because they were so flavorful. I sliced one with a pizza cutter and have been munching on pieces of it for snacks ever since, mmm. And the crackers taste a lot like wheat thins. If any of you are pondering sourdough, I encourage you to go for it! If I can keep it alive this long, anyone can!

1 comment:

  1. Why do your blogs make me hungry most of the time when I read them? :) I never would have thought of crackers with sourdough... YUM!! I will have to come up with the chocolate cake recipe to send you... Congrats on the chicken! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete