I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of September! August, we enjoyed you, but you didn't stay long enough. September always makes me miss Oregon, that's my favorite time of year there. We've been taking advantage of the nice weather here though, keeping in mind that soon it will get dark earlier and be chilly at night. We swam some laps the past couple nights and ate dinner on our balcony. Barbecued beef sandwiches, watermelon, and corn on the cob, trying to enjoy the flavors of summer until they are gone. We discovered tonight that Shinobi likes watermelon. A lot.
I went to breakfast with my dear friend Sakura this past weekend at the amazing scone place. We also joined some friends at the Shulls' house for dinner and games.
Also, today a new album from The Weepies made its debut. I highly recommend it. It makes me spontaneously break out into dancing every time I play it. I think it will be my soundtrack for the month of September.
No comments:
Post a Comment