It has been cold and a little bit frosty even down here. Time to bundle up in puffy coats and scarves and enjoy hot drinks while strolling through twinkle light decorated streets. Ahhh...
Downtown Mountain View has a tree lighting festival each year that we went to with our friends Josh and Kate.
We got our Christmas tree and decorated it as well as the apartment. We have some stockings and Christmas cards up and everything is looking festive. This weekend I will be baking dozens of cookies. I am hosting a Cookie Exchange Party on Sunday, only the purpose is to make treat boxes filled with goodies for a local Pregnancy Center affiliated with our church. I'm sure we will eat a few as well, of course. Such a fun time of year!
Downtown Mountain View has a tree lighting festival each year that we went to with our friends Josh and Kate.
We got our Christmas tree and decorated it as well as the apartment. We have some stockings and Christmas cards up and everything is looking festive. This weekend I will be baking dozens of cookies. I am hosting a Cookie Exchange Party on Sunday, only the purpose is to make treat boxes filled with goodies for a local Pregnancy Center affiliated with our church. I'm sure we will eat a few as well, of course. Such a fun time of year!


No comments:
Post a Comment