May 3, 2009

It was a little rainy this weekend so we started Saturday morning with coffee and bagels (our favorite ritual), ran a lot of errands, did a lot of cleaning, and had Jordan and Allison over Saturday night.

On Friday, May 1st, I celebrated my 18th born-again birthday which is pretty exciting. It was good to look back on how far I have come and realize how much more I have to learn. We went to a Young Life fundraiser dinner tonight and it was nice to reflect on how much being a student leader through that ministry shaped me through my high school years.

I want to give a shout out to our 15th set of visitors, Andy and Mary, coming down in a few weeks. We are excited to see you both. And the Russell and Sara have confirmed a visit to the Gowins Gardens Bed and Breakfast in October :)

No comments:

Post a Comment