April 18, 2009

I had a very encouraging moment today with Shinobi. We have had to miss the last couple of Nursing Home visits with Furry Friends because of schedule conflicts. When we got there today he started pulling toward the building as soon as we got out of the car and pulled us all the way up the stairs too. I'm relieved he seems to love visiting these people! We are so lucky to have such a good dog!

Below is the obligatory Easter-egg-on-the-nose-so-the-dog-looks-like-a-freaky-bird photo for my Mom. It is amazing how hard my family laughs when we do this every year. The kind of laughing where sounds don't come out anymore and tears stream down your face. Weirdos :)


It's gorgeous outside so we went to breakfast outdoors and threw the ball for Shinobi at the park and got coffee. Now I'll probably read outside and work on my tan (with sunscreen of course) while Jonathan does homework until we go to Pete and Charissa's house for dinner and fun with Nick and Stacey. Hooray for laid-back Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment