We just got back from helping plant a Tomorrow Garden. We woke up at 6am to drive up to an elementary school in Santa Rosa to start work at 8am. Jonathan's work was doing a community outreach event coordinated by a group called Tomorrow Gardens. There were 150 volunteers all working until about 2pm to haul dirt, plant trees and native California plants, and lay a decomposed granite walkway. It was intense, but it always feels good to be outside especially when it is for a good cause. It looked really good and some kids from the school were there helping and were very excited about the fact that they could watch these plants grow everyday at school.
The trouble is, we have to stick to our workout routine which means when I am done with this post we will be starting an hour of KenPo. I think it's some sort of cardio martial art. Wednesday was Arms & Shoulders & Abs, Thursday was Yoga, and Friday was Legs & Back & Abs. We have already noticed some positives like more energy, better posture, and more restful sleep. Ahhh...
The trouble is, we have to stick to our workout routine which means when I am done with this post we will be starting an hour of KenPo. I think it's some sort of cardio martial art. Wednesday was Arms & Shoulders & Abs, Thursday was Yoga, and Friday was Legs & Back & Abs. We have already noticed some positives like more energy, better posture, and more restful sleep. Ahhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment