So far I have some tiny sprouts of basil!
We went to a Couples Retreat for church last weekend that was very encouraging and fun. Jonathan is staying really busy with PBC Internship and Academy of Art on top of work. I've been loving having ballet in my life again on Monday nights. I have also been glad to have stayed in touch really well with my dear friend from my former job, Sakura. We email/chat online throughout the week and try to meet up for a meal and Sephora time every other month or so.
Our church has encouraged everyone to read certain verses of the Bible each night to prepare our hearts for Easter Sunday and have different events throughout the week like a Seder we went to last night at church put on by a group called Jews for Jesus that was amazing. We are going to a huge Easter potluck brunch at someone from church's house too that will be a great way to celebrate. A verse that I find so fitting for this time is Rev. 21:5, "Behold, I am making all things new!" Hallelujah for new beginnings!

Oh look at how cute the little sprouts are. If you do find that your thumb turns green... maybe you should just wash it more often!hahaha! If you can grow stuff, I will have to try next. =o)
ReplyDelete