We found a black Ikea coffee table in perfect condition sitting next to the dumpster and it looks a lot like the one we were thinking of buying this weekend. Score!
And I tried out an adult ballet class last night and really liked it. I have been looking for one at my age/skill level and for a reasonable price and it has taken a long time. I busted out the old leotard, tights, and shoes and checked it out. It felt so good to back out on the dance floor!
And I tried out an adult ballet class last night and really liked it. I have been looking for one at my age/skill level and for a reasonable price and it has taken a long time. I busted out the old leotard, tights, and shoes and checked it out. It felt so good to back out on the dance floor!
No comments:
Post a Comment